This tour seems to have TT ALL the time! So once again – the big omelet show for the guys for them to be ready for the 32 km day.
It was such an awesome time trial – Jonathan and I was screaming at the TV cheering for the guys – they did such a good job.
I started prepping for dinner and Jonathan went shopping.
Menu of the night:
- green asparagus, soft eggs and salad with rocket sauce
- salad of roasted broccoli, sautéed savoy cabbage, pecan nuts, and cranberries
- Braised lamb shanks with aubergine and fresh parsley
- soft truffle polenta
- Roast chicken and veggies
- bananas with chocolate and hazelnut
Don’t forget to follow the Grand Tour Cookbook page.
Also check out saxocycling.com for cool videos and much, much more