This Tour we havn’t had the chance to stay at the same hotel with Orica Green edge and their chef Nicki, but luckily we ran into him and Jesper Boom From belkin at a gas station for a quick hug and a chat, they seemed like they where enjoying the tour.
What a stage, 5 guys in the break away – AMAZING!
We arrived at a tiny hotel in a very quiet village – two team same hotel, not just any other team, no we where sharing with team SKY. Me, I personale love sharing hotels with team SKY, then I get to chat with Søren and that’s always fun!
Menu of the day
- Crudité salad of carrots, radish and green leaves with cranberries
- lime leaf steamed broccoli, cucumber and mint with cashew nuts
- Chicken curry with apple and celeriac
- cod with sauce gribiche and caramelized onion
- Fresh berries with orange sorbet from the Pacojet
If you han’t seen the Global cycling network – NOW is your change
Don’t forget to follow the Grand Tour Cookbook page.
Also check out saxocycling.com to win a VIP pass to the Team Saxo Tinkoff Tour party.