I love sharing hotels with the other teams, especially when it’s a team with a chef. Yesterday we had the company of team SKY and team Belkin and that means chef Søren Kristiansen and Jesper Boom – always entertaining !
- cured salmon, fennel, and mint
- heart salad with pork rilette en walnut pesto
- herb chicken on roasted sweet potato with rosemary
- roasted cauliflower, red pepper with thyme
- Pasta pesto
- old fashioned danish apple cake with a twist, blueberries and pistachio almond crumble
To keep the tradition, we decorated the table and sang a song for the birthday boy.
Stay tuned for the next tour food update.
Don’t forget to follow the Grand Tour Cookbook page.
Also check out the new saxocycling.com video of Alberto Contador – don’t forget to sign up to win VIP tickets to the Saxo Tinkoff party.