I drove the parkour today – WOW, corsica is beautiful!
It’s amazing how many people traveled here just to cheer for their team or country judging by todays drive the norwegian, beligium and Brittish people make up the majority of the spectators.
Later the same evening i tried to make my sports director pose with my cookbook cover on his t shirt whilst being interviewed for danish TV. It worked until they went live… hmm, I need a better plan for promoting that book!
It’s late so I’m gonna keep it short and cut right to the chase.
Tonights menu, last night at Corsica:
- avocado, heart salad, apple, and smoked duckbreast
- roasted fennel, red pepper and courgette
- Slow cooked chicken whole roasted with lemon and garlic.
- potato wedges with paprika and sea salt
- pesto on almonds, pamrasan, parsley, lemon and honey
- poached pear with fresh raspberries, yoghurt-mascarpone cream and dark chocolate sauce.
Good night from Corsica
Don’t forget to follow the book mama aka the Grand Tour Cookbook page.
Also check out the new saxocycling.com video of Alberto Contador – don’t forget to sign up to win VIP tickets to the Saxo Tinkoff party.