White jersey is back, AND Rafa is no. 10 in the GC… Pretty awesome! – Dessert was up!
We are in Slovenia for the night, beautiful place.
We just spend our restday in an amazing best western hotel, together with team SKY, so I was hanging out with Søren as much as possible to chef talk!
As a part of the Team, me and Jonathan take pride in showing of our amazing fan gear, This awesome Takashi T-shirt is a great hit amongst the kitchen crew, I got my selv a Sørensen version!!! So If you wanna be ready for the summer with cool gear, get your shirt in our webshop straight away !!!
All right – lets get down to business!
- ginger and curry soup, rice noodles and carrot noodles
- roasted broccoli, tahini dressing and toasted buckwheat
- truffle risotto with roasted celeriac and thyme
- Slow roasted chicken with fresh herbs
- Baked cod with lemon and green asparagus
- berry compote with homemade Tonga Vanilla ice cream
Tomorrow it’s Brunos birthday, so there should be a little something for dessert for him :)
Jonathan is going to the race tomorrow to help out the soigneurs, that should be a fun experience for him.
Bed time is up,
Remember to check out all the cool videos on www.saxocycling.com – Takashi, our japanese riders video is brand new and very cool. You can also enter a competition to win VIP tickets for the Tour de France Party!
And for all those danish readers: Hold øje med The Grand tour cookbook – kommer ud i juni