It’s true what they say, Michael has been in the breakaway more than 700 km in total on the tour so far – WOW, what a determination, I respect those guys so much – it’s a hard job… Well so is mine but it’s different :)
Dessert dessert dessert – It’s on every ones lips, yep I did make a dessert for the guys… Michael had asked for Old fashioned danish apple cake earlier in the tour – so I thought I would make that tonight :)
We also had a visit from the live danish TV program aften touren, for a small talk on food, dessert and riders. http://www.dr.dk/TV/se/aftentour-2-12/aftentour-2-12-13
This is what it’s all about :)
Here comes the menu of the day:
- Quinoa salad, tomato, cucumber, cashew and mint in a lemon dressing with sultanas
- Potato salad, roasted brocoli, cranberries, pine seeds and rucola with mustard vinaigrette
- Lasagna :) – all time favorite
- chicken with a Hazelnut crust and sauteed savoy cabbage
- whole wheat pasta and pesto
- fruit and sourdough bread
- Old fashioned apple cake with whipped cream (just a little bit)
Time for a little 7 hour nap – au revoir !
like, share, follow and so on on facebook, twitter, pinterest, wordpress… did I forget something ?? – THANK YOU FOR READING !!!