Hey guys and girls,
1.st day of the tour – Nick Nuyens came in as number 20 today in prolog, good job!
Whilst the boys where out doing their thing, I had an electrician come over to fix minor things that was not working in the truck … And now EVERYTHING works! At the same time a photographer was there for a danish news paper to snap a few shots of the team chef and the fancy new truck… Wondering how thats gonna look with wires all over the place – Nooo, just kidding it was very presentable. As a matter of fact so presentable, that we have made a small little guided tour of the amazing wonder truck.
Here’s the link: http://youtu.be/0yCIu2BDpcw
Tonight was the first meal cooked in the truck – I’M IN LOVE!!! IT ALL WORKS SO PERFECTLY :)
So let’s get down to business… Dinner time servings:
- Coleslaw with, grapes, carrot, red cabbage, fennel and hazelnut
- Roasted broccoli, cranberries and pine seeds
- crushed new potatoes and fresh herbs
- slow cooked lamb shoulder with grilled spring onions
- chicken poached in smoked broth
- tomato sauce and whole grain pasta
- Brownie with mango and tarragon
- fresh fruit
- spelt sourdough bread
and then we all sung a birthday song for Troels and everyone had brownie!
Enough blogging for tonight – Time to watch a movie…
Until next time – eat, sleep and be happy!
Remember that you can see more photos from today on facebook
Don’t forget to join us on twitter and facebook – and share if you like what you see