I’ll keep it short today…
Luke became a father this morning – Congratulations to him :)
Menu of the day :
- smoked salmon, crisp apple and rucola in apple vinegar, olive oil and chives
- coleslaw on carrot, savoy and cranberries in mustard-honey dressing
- leafy greens with juicy chicken, beautiful ripe tomatoes and toasted almonds
- Moroccan style meat balls and burned spring onions with tomato sauce
- roasted potatoes and fresh herbs
I found out what makes my day: a kitchen (is that so weird)- not a tent with a gasburner… So today was my day! Really nice place and friendly staff – i truly couldn’t ask for more in a situation like this.
Yesterday we celebrated Matteos Birthday and in that honor I made a few cakes for everyone to enjoy… It’s amazing what can be made with a toaster oven, patience and good will!
Tomorrow we are staying in Lucca – the home of many of our riders, so maybe we’ll have guests for dinner ? I hope they will let me know in time… ;)
Good night people – sleep tight, i know i will!
Remember to check the facebook page for more pictures and updates – please share and like :)
Follow us on twitter for latest updates!